Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Welcome.........................

I decided to start "Diary" because I realized I'm not alone. There are many of us suffering through similar fertility issues - we just don't talk about it. For several reasons, many of us wish to protect our anonymity. For me, I'm undecided as to disclosure, so aka D-IVFGirl will work for now.

At times please expect this blog to be raw with emotion. I want to be true to the experience. It will certainly serve as a forum for my "hormonal" ranting when meds start. lol! And, expect some sarcastic humor here and there.

My hope is that this blog is used as a platform for sharing or simply a source for comfort for women living with fertility issues, entertaining the idea of DIVF, currently in a DIVF cycle, or post DIVF - or anyone else sensitive to the subject of fertility.


To this end, welcome to "Diaryof a Donor EGG IVF Girl"! And I invite you to share my journey toward finding my bliss!

3 comments:

  1. Come join us at www.pved.org (Parents Via Egg Donation). There are over 700 of us who are either thinking about, in cycle, or have become parents via egg donation:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS -- My son via this process is now almost 8 and a half:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete